As a stainless steel material, stainless steel gas spring has certain advantages in terms of service life and quality, so there are many places where stainless steel gas springs are used now, so you know what to do when installing stainless steel gas springs Where is it installed and what are the precautions? Please listen to us below.
- The piston rod of the gas spring must be installed in the downward position and must not be installed upside down, which can reduce friction and ensure the best damping quality and cushioning performance.
- Determining the installation position of the fulcrum is the guarantee that the gas spring can work correctly. The gas spring must be installed in the correct way, that is, when it is closed, let it move over the center line of the structure, otherwise, the gas spring will often automatically reset.
After talking about the selection of the installation location of the stainless steel gas spring, the next step is to talk about the installation of the stainless steel gas spring. The following are the relevant installation precautions.
- To adjust the orientation of the joint, roll the cylinder or piston rod clockwise.
- The size should be reasonable and the force should be appropriate. Generally, the piston rod should have a remaining stroke of about 10 mm when the warehouse door is closed.
- Ambient temperature: -30℃-+80℃.
- The gas spring is a high-pressure product, and it is strictly forbidden to arbitrarily analyze, bake, or smash.
- The gas spring should not be subjected to tilting force or lateral force during work, and should not be used as a handrail.
- Install the gas spring piston rod downward as much as possible, which can ensure the best damping effect and buffering function.
- The connection line between the two installation points should be as vertical as possible to the center line of the rotation center (zhong) of the gas spring when it swings, otherwise it will affect the normal expansion and contraction of the gas spring, and even cause jamming and abnormal noise.
- In order to ensure the reliability of the seal, the surface of the piston rod shall not be damaged, it is strictly forbidden to apply paint and chemical substances on the piston rod, and the gas spring shall not be pre-installed in the required position for welding, grinding, painting, etc. processing, which will affect the service life of the gas spring.
- The accurate fulcrum installation position is the guarantee for the normal operation of the gas spring, that is, when the warehouse door is closed, let the gas spring generate a component force into the warehouse, otherwise the gas spring will often automatically push the door open.
Stainless steel gas springs are very beneficial in practical applications, so we need to choose the installation location and pay attention to some operational precautions during the installation process.