Nowadays, many workers don’t know much about its installation method. One advantage of gas springs is that they are easy to install, but how to install them better is different. There are certain requirements. Here we summarize the installation of automobile gas springs. Guidance, we can use as a reference.
- The piston rod of the gas spring must be installed in the downward position and must not be installed upside down, which can reduce friction and ensure good damping quality and cushioning performance.
- Determining the installation position of the fulcrum is the guarantee of whether the gas spring can work correctly. The gas spring must be installed in the correct way, that is, when it is closed, let it move through the center line of the structure, otherwise, the gas spring will often automatically close the door. push away.
- he gas spring should not be affected by inclined force or lateral force during operation.
- In order to ensure the reliability of the seal, the surface of the piston rod shall not be damaged, and it is strictly forbidden to apply paint and chemical substances on the piston rod. It is also not allowed to install the gas spring in the desired position before spraying and painting.
- The gas spring is a high-pressure product, and it is strictly forbidden to analyze, bake, or touch it at will.
- The gas spring piston rod is strictly prohibited to rotate to the left. If you need to adjust the direction of the connector, you can only turn it to the right.
- Ambient temperature: -35℃-+70℃.
- The connection point of installation should be flexibly rotated, and there should be no jamming phenomenon.
- The size should be reasonable, the size of the force should be appropriate, and the stroke size of the piston rod should be left with an allowance of 8 mm.