Hard chrome plated rod
Designed to be used for most piston rod applications in hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders,Gastac’s Chrome Plated Bars are made from medium carbon cold-finished or hot rolled steel bars usually in 1045/1050 or 10v45 grades. The bars are centerless ground, polished, and chrome plated to a minimum thickness of 0.0005”, and 0.001” per side.
- Common grades AISI 1045/1050 steel (or 10v45.)
- Typically meets ASTM A108, A311 class B
- Metric sizes available
- Stocked in 12’ – 24’ lengths
- Cut to length service available
- Hard chrome plated thickness per side: minimum thickness .0005” (.0127mm), .001” (.0254mm)
- Precision tolerances and surface finish.
- Custom made diameters and chrome thickness available upon request
- Offered in minimum yield strengths of 75k and 100k.
- Hardness of Rc 60-72, and a surface finish of 16 Ra maximum
- Piston rods for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders
- Pin stock for heavy equipment attachments
Shipping and Packaging
We are committed to ensure your orders are
Just-in-Time Delivery,and keep in good conditions
In today’s competitive business environment, companies ranging from OEMs to hydraulic repair shops require Just-in-Time Delivery. In addition to Gastac’s large inventory and same day processing and shipping capabilities, we also cooperate with some of the best in the freight handling industry to ensure your orders are Just-in-Time Delivery,and keep in good conditions.
There are no reviews yet.