Standard Gas Springs
Standard gas spring is a type of gas spring which is different from typical metal spring. Its working principle is that a compressed gas is contained in the cylinder and compressed by the piston to produce elastic force. Standard gas springs are the most common gas springs in the marketplace.
Standard gas spring is an industrial fitting with many functions, including support, braking, height and angle adjustment. It consists of the following parts: pressure cylinder, piston rod, piston, guide sleeve, sealing,the filler (inert gas or oil and gas mixture) and other components, which can meet individual requirements for the opening, closing, tilting and damping of flaps.
It has the following advantages：
- Easy fitting
- Compact structure
- Definable spring characteristic and extension speed
- Integrated damping
Features & Benefits
- ISO9000, ISO/TS16949 qualified.
- ROHS , SGS certification available
- Salt spray testing certification available
- Tensile load rating testing report available
- Full Line of standard gas springs in stock
- High volume OEM supply
- Springs made from carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Rod finishes: black nitride and chrome plated
- Standard stock sizes from 10mm to 300mm of stroke and forces from 225N. to 180000N.
- Custom designed springs available with unique features such as reduced compression ratio, high temperature seals, food grade oil fill, high speed extension, low friction etc.
Compression Gas Spring Applications
- Tool Boxes, Lids & Access Panel Covers
- Truck Bed Tonneau Covers
- Recreation & Specialty Vehicles
- Industrial & Agricultural Equipment
- Printing Presses
- Automotive Hood Props (Hood Struts/Hood Supports)
- Tanning Bed Gas Struts
- Photo Copier Covers
- Utility, Travel and Cargo Trailers
- Trunk, Gate & Hatch Lift Supports
- Bus, Truck & Aircraft Cargo Door Gas Springs