Locking Gas Spring For Elastic
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Quality Certificate:||ISO9000, ISO/TS16949|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 working day|
|Guarantee Period:||2 Years|
BLOC-O-LIFT Elastic Locking Gas Spring
The locking function is made possible by a special piston / valve system which creates a leak-proof separation between the two pressure chambers in the gas spring. With the valve open, BLOC-O-LIFT will provide force assist, ensuring user-friendly motion sequences due to its predefined damping characteristics. When the valve is closed, the gas spring will lock with a slight bounce in the desired position.
The standard BLOC-O-LIFT is filled with gas and should be installed with the piston rod pointing down.
- Variable elastic locking and optimized weight compensation during lifting, lowering, opening, and closing
- Comfortable bouncing and damping of shocks, impacts, or sudden peak loads
- Flat spring characteristic curve; i.e., low force increase even for high forces or large strokes
- Compact design for installation in small spaces
- Easy mounting due to a variety of end fitting option
- Elastic locking in backrest adjustment of swivel chairs or massage chairs
- Height adjustment of physician’s stools with foot actuation
- Generally suited for elastic locking of elements where no additional loads need to be held besides the application load